Hello friends! For those who don’t know me personally, I am a former public school teacher turned unexpected homeschooler, and after a two-year battle with cancer, I am thrilled to have a clean bill of health and finally be able to resume my role as an academic coach and private tutor for students PreK-5.
I hold a Masters in Education and have 18 years of experience working with children ages 0-12 in an array of academic settings.
As an educational consultant, I have a variety of services available, including no-pressure, phone consultations which allow me to learn about your child and find a path to best support your family.
You don’t need to be local to take advantage of this service as virtual options are available.
Limited slots are also currently open for private tutoring for those who live in the Southwest Virginia area. I work one-on-one with students, targeting their specific needs and aiding them in building their confidence in academic settings.
I’m here to help you solve whatever problem you or your fierce little learner may be facing!
More About Educational Consultations:
Scheduling an educational consultation may be right for you if:
• your elementary-aged child is struggling with a particular subject/concept
• you are looking to provide enrichment for your fierce little learner
• you would like to know more about how to build a strong foundation and foster the love of learning for your little ones (perfect for toddlers and preschoolers)
• you would like to find supplemental resources to match your child’s unique learning style
• or you’re interested in learning more about homeschooling
ONE HOUR PHONE CONSULTATIONS $65
(this includes an after visit summary with suggestions and resource links)
If you are interested in learning more about my consultations or are interested in private tutoring, please send me a message today: